Watercolor landscapes for beginners with Scott Swinson
What you will receive:
- Lifetime Access! (watch again and again at your own pace from your phone, tablet or desktop)
- Fun lessons that help you to understand watercolour!
- 12 Paintings from start to finish!
- Access to the Private Facebook Group of 100+ members
- Free eBook with hundreds of pictures and helpful tips!
- If you don’t understand watercolour by the end of the course I will help you personally!
What You Will Learn In This Course
Modules 1 & 2
Introduction and equipment! Everything you need to know about paper, paints and brushes!
- Different paper types and weights
- The paints you will need for the course and how to mix them
- In depth review of the different brushes we will be using throughout the course
Modules 3, 4 & 5
This is where we start to understand the medium of watercolour. Why it does certain things on the page. We then start doing fun exercises that teach you the essential techniques you need to master to enjoy watercolour! You then use these to produce your first simple paintings!
Modules 6 & 7
Two Simple Landscapes using techniques from previous modules
- Wet in Wet Skies
- Graduated Washes
- Dry Brushing and Layers
How to do fun things with watercolour like:
- splattering and using salt
- scratching out
- using a spray bottle
And how to paint abstract shapes!
Tonal Paintings with Paynes Grey
How to make sure you have light lights and dark darks in your paintings. These tonal paintings take colour out of the picture and really help to keep it simple while producing beautiful landscapes.
Modules 10, 11, 12 & 13
In these modules you produce one painting in each module step by step. You are putting into practice all the different techniques you have learnt and also starting to experiment a little!
Modules 14 & 15
The final painting on a larger scale. You will learn how easy it is to paint larger and what brushes you need to do this. Just like the students that have completed this course before you, you will be surprised by what you can produce by the end of this course!
Specification: Watercolor landscapes for beginners with Scott Swinson