Mishima with Diana Fayt
Mishima is an inlay technique where you draw on the surface of clay, inlay color into the lines of the drawing, and wipe the color away—creating a beautiful design as elaborate or simple as you wish.
Learn how to:
- Freehand draw on ceramics
- Apply Mishima inlay techniques
- Use underglaze
- Finish work before firing
What you’ll get:
- An easy-to-follow lesson on the Mishima technique
- 4 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by artist Diana Fayt
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Specification: Mishima with Diana Fayt
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LISTINGS?