Lucky Star Quilt Along with Keaton Quilts
Be dazzled while you stitch along with Justin of Keaton Quilts and make a 12 block quilt top, featuring a rainbow palette of star shapes. Sewist, author, and educator Justin Stafford walks you through the Lucky Star quilt, using rulers and a rotary cutter to make an array of traditional blocks. While the quilt top is designed for intermediate quilters, once beginners have mastered the half square triangle they’ll find the video instructions thorough enough to rapidly advance their skills. Use a muted palette for a traditional throw or replicate Justin’s scheme for a vibrant stunner.
- Piece and press half square triangles
- Construct half-square triangles and Flying Geese units
- Piece together 13 different star blocks
- Use fork pins to ensure straight seams and sharp corners
- Arrange quilt blocks on the diagonal
What you’ll get:
- Instructions on how to make the Lucky Star Quilt
- 14 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and PDF containing quilt patterns and sewing guide
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Justin of Keaton Quilts
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Specification: Lucky Star Quilt Along with Keaton Quilts
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LISTINGS?