Learn to paint poppies 4 ways – by The Social Easel
I LOVE painting flowers. And I know so many of you do, too! In this four-part painting series, we take one type of flower – poppies – and paint them four different ways.
Create 4 Unique Poppies Paintings
In this series of four videos, I’ll teach you how to paint four completely different styles of poppies paintings with a variety of art supplies.
- Basic Acrylic Poppies Painting with craft paints and brushes
- Watercolor Poppies with watercolor paints or watered-down acrylics!
- Mixed Media Poppies with paint, markers, paper, and more!
- Impasto Palette Knife Poppies with heavy body acrylics and lots of texture!
Relax and embrace the fact that painting is not about being perfect…It’s about letting loose and having fun while creating! That is where the true artistic magic happens!
Get ready to learn about:
- Basic painting with Acrylics
- Color Mixing
- Brush techniques
- Painting with watercolors
- Adding new elements to your paintings with mixed media
- Incorporating paint pens into your art
- Palette Knife techniques
- Adding texture and depth to your paintings
- Shading and defining your light source
- Incorporating loose lines into artwork
- Letting loose and having fun!
Specification: Learn to paint poppies 4 ways – by The Social Easel