Goddess Sketchbook: A Daily Practice Inspired by Feminine Energy
Come make artwork for radiant souls. In this daily practice, Berkeley artist Lily Sol invites you to tap into feminine energy in all its forms. Over the month together, use mixed media to channel four goddesses inspired by the power and beauty of nature. In your journal, you’ll adorn your goddesses in flower crowns, jewels, and hues that make your heart sing. Lily’s playful energy makes it easy to stay present and soft-hearted, so join us for a daily dose of blossoming.
- Draw stylized facial features
- Make your own collage paper paint with a palette knife
- Paint with pearly, iridescent paints
- Incorporate many layers to a composition
- Use nature as inspiration for a portrait
Specification: Goddess Sketchbook: A Daily Practice Inspired by Feminine Energy
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LISTINGS?