Garden Mosaic for any Climate with Jennifer Kuhns
Have you always wanted to upgrade the beauty of your garden or outdoor space with mosaic art but were not sure how? Have you wanted to create something that can add a little beauty and sparkle that will last forever? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, we have the online course for you.
Jennifer Kuhns has brought her skills and talents to Mosaic Arts Online with her course “Garden Mosaic for Any Climate.” Jennifer has been creating mosaic art for over 20 years. She creates everything from beautiful stepping stones to large scale interior and exterior installations. In this course Jennifer will demonstrate many of her techniques on both a concrete stepping stone and a thin set covered polystyrene sphere.
In this online course you will learn:
- The best substrates for exterior mosaics.
- How to work on a round sphere and a flat surface
- How create a simple design for each project
- The best glass choices for each project
- Basic precision cutting techniques using stained glass
- The best adhesive for each project
- Jennifer’s preferred method for grouting both projects, including tinting the grout
- BONUS: How to quickly create an exterior sphere with polystyrene and thin set
This is a great course for anyone learning to create exterior mosaic art. In addition to watching Jennifer work in real time as she creates both the stepping stone and gazing ball, she will also share important technical information for long lasting exterior mosaics.
Specification: Garden Mosaic for any Climate with Jennifer Kuhns